With the use of digital signage now growing at a rate of 20% annually, Stampede Presentation Products, Inc., North America’s largest ProAV distributor, is putting digital signage solutions on the center stage of its 2012 Big Book of AV Tour. And, as part of this effort, Stampede is introducing its new “Spring Ahead” Display Promotion offering dealers a free 70” film screen, retail value of $1,199, with every integration projector they purchase between now and the end of April 2012.
According to Stampede President Kevin Kelly, “Stampede offers the largest selection of digital signage solutions in North America. In fact, we offer the best commercial and consumer flat panels, digital signage displays, projectors, display and projector mounts, projection screens, cables and connectivity devices from over 100 of the world’s top ProAV manufacturers. When it comes to product selection you can never be too big,” Kelly emphasized. “With our experienced support staff ready to help every dealer determine the ideal solution for each job, our extensive product catalog ensures that every customer’s needs are exceeded. With Stampede, dealers get more selection, more knowledge and more jobs won.”
Indeed, Stampede carries an impressive lineup of digital signage solutions from Atlona, BenQ, BrightSign, Buhl, Canon, Casio, Chief, Christie, Da-Lite, Draper, Epson, Gefen, Hall Research, Hitachi, Horizon Touch Display, InFocus, Intelix, JVC, Kramer, LG, Mustang, Mitsubishi, NEC, Next Window, OmniMount, Optoma, Panasonic, Peerless, Perfect Path, Planar, Primeview, Projection Screens LTD, Rise Vision, Samsung, Screen Innovations, Severtson, Sharp, Sony, Toshiba, Vision, and more than 100 other manufacturers. Stampede is currently in negotiations with several leading solutions providers for the digital signage market, and will release details shortly. More than 80 manufacturers have chosen Stampede and its focused digital signage effort exclusively for ProAV integrators.
“This growing market offers our dealers a tremendous opportunity to generate new business that will also increase sales in all of the peripheral and accessory categories that complement digital signage. By creating special events that allow architects, interior designers and K-12 educators to visit our tour’s show floor, we are helping our dealers reach new markets and allowing more technology buyers to view manufacturers’ top products than ever before.”
Indeed, Kelly emphasized, a number of Stampede’s display solutions providers are using the 2012 BBOAV Tour to showcase their newest and best digital displays, including the following manufacturer highlights:
· Christie will showcase their LW555 3LCD projector and their E Series 1-chip DLP® projectors, including the DWU670-E 1-chip DLP projector and the DHD670-E 1-chip DLP projector on the 2012 Stampede BBOAV Tour.
· Gefen will show its Digital Signage Media Player with Wi-Fi featuring one-line scrolling text, calendar-based scheduling, pre-designed templates and a passive cooling system. The Digital Signage Media Player with Wi-Fi Plus supports a live video feed using the composite input and RS-232 control for display power control. The GefenTV Wireless for HD 1080p Extender sends 1080p full HD content to any display up to 75 feet in distance, can deliver video and audio through walls, and is immune to line-of-sight requirements. Full high definition reception, a small form factor and instant, one-to-one transmission within its 75-foot range makes it ideal for digital signage installations in bars/restaurants, educational facilities, entertainment venues and more..
· LG Electronics is bringing its EzSign TV digital signage solution on the 2012 Big Book of AV Tour. Available in both LCD and LED models, the EzSign TV is a turnkey solution that offers any business owner an intuitive and cost-effective digital signage display system, with the added feature of broadcast television, allowing business owners to simultaneously show branded advertisements and television broadcasts, attracting attention and delivering specific messages to customers.
· NEC Display Solutions will showcase their 6000-lumen PA600X, an XGA multimedia projector designed to provide ample brightness in environments requiring installation projectors. Also featured by NEC is the X462UNa 46-inch ultra-narrow LCD display designed for video wall configurations in professional digital signage environments, including lobbies, public venues, retail stores, transportation facilities and broadcasting, as well as educational settings.
· Samsung is featuring their latest LED-backlit displays to tour attendees, including the UEA46A, a 46” LED LCD display engineered specifically for commercial installations.
· Sharp will be featuring its lineup of AQUOS BOARD Interactive Display Systems, in 60², 70² (69 ½² diagonal) and 80²class sizes during the 2012 Stampede Big Book of AV Tour.
“We are the AV experts,” Kelly said. “No matter how big or small, how unique, or how specialized the job is, we have the best solution. We listen to the needs of our dealers and end users and help choose the ideal products to make every job one worth bragging about.”
For more information about the Big Book of AV Tour, visit www.bigbookofavtour.com.
Known for its value-added distribution, Amherst, New York-based Stampede is the leading distributor of presentation equipment including LCD/DLP projectors and flat panel displays. Stampede provides a complete range of brand name presentation equipment to a variety of audio/video, computer, and home theater resellers and integrators in the United States, Canada and Latin America. These resellers rely on Stampede for value-added services in distribution, marketing and solution- based sales. Stampede annually produces the “Big Book of AV,” an 816-page catalog and companion website (www.BigBookofAV.com) providing hundreds of sales, installation and spec tips for Stampede’s dealers in addition to product details on more than 5,000 SKUs. For more information on Stampede, log onto www.stampedeglobal.com.