Sunfire®, a specialist in the design, manufacture and marketing of luxury home theater products for the worldwide custom specialist and retail markets, today announced the worldwide introduction of its powerful, yet budget-friendly Dynamic Series of subwoofers. Tuned for both low frequency home theater effects and powerhouse musical bass lines, these new subwoofers boast up to 600 Watts Peak Power.
“For the last fifteen years, Sunfire’s customers have been obsessed with performance,” said Mark Weisenberg, Sunfire General Manager. “Our new Dynamic Series builds on our pedigree of subwoofer excellence and delivers unsurpassed bass-for-the-buck. Now more enthusiasts than ever will be able to enjoy the Sunfire experience in their homes.”
Other products found in this price range simply focus on the quantity of output over a limited frequency range, limiting the quality of performance to only a few kinds of material. Today’s consumer watches and listens to a wide variety of content – TV, movies, music, games, etc. – using the same system, which demands both quality and quantity. Sunfire engineers designed these speakers with the company’s proprietary Frequency Filtration Design™ (FFD), preserving a spectral balance across the entire bass frequency range to deliver superior balance and definition PLUS high output no matter what source material is being used. In subwoofer terms, music demands definition over a wider range of bass frequencies, while movies are equalized for optimum performance at slightly different frequencies to accentuate the special effects. The Sunfire Dynamic Series achieves both. Small rooms, big bass - no problem!
The Sunfire Dynamic Series is available in three sizes, the SDS-8 8” driver, at 32Hz-150Hz, with a peak power of 400W, the SDS-10 10” driver, at 30Hz-150Hz, with a peak of 500W and the SDS-12 12” driver, at 28 Hz-150Hz, at 600W peak power. The SDS-8 lists for a U.S. MSRP of $350, the SDS-10 for $450, the SDS-12 for $550 and the optional 2.4 GHz wireless kit for $150. The speakers are available for immediate delivery.
Sunfire Dynamic Series:
• Front firing active woofer, down firing passive radiator
• Fiber composite, poly-coated woofers
• Sealed cabinet with low distortion, computer-optimized woofers
• Optional 2.4GHz wireless transmitter and receiver for no-new-wires installation
• High efficiency Class-D digital amplifier
• Low-power standby mode with signal-sensing power on/off
• Continuously variable phase, crossover and volume controls
• High-pass, line-level outputs
• Gold plated connections
• Black ash cabinet
• SDS-8 8” driver, 32Hz-150Hz, Peak 400W
• SDS-10 10” driver, 30Hz-150Hz, Peak 500W
• SDS-12 12” driver, 28 Hz-150Hz, Peak 600W